Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Red Moleskine Series

I love using Moleskine journals to take notes at work. They are sturdy, slip easily into a pocket and are far neater than some curling legal pad or cheap wirebound notebook. Yes, they are trendy (or were, are they still?) and expensive, but well worth it I always thought. They are also very good for doodling in when you spend many hours a week in meetings.



When I made the switch from web development to QA at a previous employer, I traded in my black notebook for a fancy red one. Why red? I thought QA was all about finding errors and correcting them. Ah, so naive I was!



Drawn during the weekly QA mtg. 2/20/2008



Mtg about passing off my remaining development work. I’m fairly certain I was thinking about the characters Dmitri and Alina Tokamak from Dresden Codak. 2/25/2008



Continuation of previous meeting. Pretty much sums up how I felt about that project. 2/27/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment